One of our core competencies for over 20 years is the effective assessment of Brownfield sites, environmental impact studies including potentially impacted properties, and targeted investigations using proven and new investigative technologies to develop realistic conceptual site models, as well as the development of efficient remedial strategies. We place value on open and co-operative collaboration with our clients and on honest communication with all involved parties.
- Phase I – Investigations;
- Phase II – Investigations;
- Assessment of Brownfields and of environmental impacts;
- Historical research and assessmens of existing investigations;
- Geological und hydrogeological investigations (preliminary, comprehensive, and remedial investigations);
- Hazard estimates, risk assessment, review of alternative options, and feasibility studies.