Below: Thermal in-situ remediation (TISR)
A cost- effective and timely remediation is often dependent on the implementation of innovative remedial technologies. RiskCom optimizes soil- and groundwater remediation by thoroughly analysing site conditions and selecting the most cost-effective remediation technologies. Examples of passive methods are capping and impermeable barriers; active methods include classic technologies such as pump & treat, air sparging, or soil vapour extraction, and newer approaches such as chemical, biological, or thermal in-situ treatment. Our i-SAV© in-situ Efficiency Program offers targeted and hydraulically induced stimulation and emplacement services to overcome the limitations of conventional in-situ approaches. For more details click here. This results in a significant improvement in overall remedial performance, even at sites where existing in-situ remediation systems are in place.
- Excavation and large diameter borings;
- Site safeguarding with Pump & Treat;
- Cold and warm soil vapour extraction;
- Thermal in-situ Remediation (TISR) using in-house equipment;
- In- situ chemical oxidation (ISCO);
- Optimization of existing, operational remediation systems;
- I-SAV© in-situ Efficiency Program with in-house equipment, protocols and experience.
- Our competencies also enable us to serve as prime contractor on our clients‘ behalf.