Competent management of remediation programs results in a cost-effective and timely remediation of Brownfield sites and of soil- and groundwater contamination generally. Only customized remedial concepts implemented under stringent management controls lead to effective and sustainable site remediation. Essential to achieving this are continuous supervision and optimization of the remediation strategy, with the concurrent implementation of cost controls.
- Project management of small to large Projects;
- Remedial supervision as independent expert advisors;
- Cost control;
- Risk analysis of proposals from contractors;
- Risk based feasibility studies;
- Accrued liability accounting based on IFRS or other recognized accounting standards.